Nokia Stereo Headset WH-205 Problem for E72

Okay, this maybe quite embarassing to say. Yah, gotta admit it. I thought that Nokia E72 got manufacturing problem and I realise I was so wrong about it

I actually thought that the Nokia Stereo Headset WH-205 which is the standard sales package for Nokia E72 got problem.




Heres the story. Pretty sure I am not the only person facing it
I plug my Nokia Stereo Headset WH-205 into the 3.5mm audio jack. Then I thought that the headset got problem as the sound output was low and I could barely hear the singer's voice. It made me felt that the headset was faulty when I press the call button and I can hear the sound crispy clear.
WHAT WHAT WHAT

Yah, seriously

So one fine day I thought of giving it a try again. This time I do not even need to press the call button and it is so fine. The sound was awesome!!!

Here is the problem

I did not plug it in completely. Yes, I did not plug in it completelt as I thought I had reach the limit.
NO, I WAS WRONG

So, ain't that a silly mistake.
Well, I don't consider that a silly mistake cause I am not the only person on Earth with this problem.
Don't believe then check out this nokia forum post
LINK
Hahaha, I am not alone :D

Until Den
~DraGeXiuS~

3 Response to "Nokia Stereo Headset WH-205 Problem for E72"

  1. thanks! you helped me solve the problem with the same headset and phone!

    Anonymous says:

    thank you so much for your help I was going to freak out too. I just bought my E72. Thank you

    Nitin says:

    thanks for the post. I too did the mistake

The DraGeXiuS BlogBlogger